Create the Ferrari Ultimate Garage with a workshop/museum, attachable racetrack section and LEGO® Speed Champions versions of the classic Ferrari 250 GTO, 488 GTE and historic 312 T4 cars. Build the cars in the workshop, featuring an adjustable car ramp, vintage-style fuel pump and a tool rack, display a car in the museum, and race around the curbs and under the arch on the racetrack section. This construction toy includes 7 minifigures for endless role-play options.
Build, display and race iconic Ferrari race cars!
Live your racing dreams at the LEGO® Speed Champions Ferrari Ultimate Garage. Build cool LEGO brick versions of the classic Ferrari 250 GTO, Ferrari 488 GTE and historic Ferrari 312 T4 cars. Get these awesome vehicles race-ready in the workshop using the ramp and tools and head out onto the track. Race around the bends and under the arch to be first past the checkered flag. Then go to the museum for a closer look at a classic Ferrari!
- Includes 7 minifigures: a classic Ferrari 250 GTO racing driver, Ferrari 488 GTE racing driver, historic Ferrari 312 T4 racing driver, race marshal, race mechanic and 2 visitors.
- Features 3 iconic Ferrari racing cars, a workshop/museum and an attachable racetrack section.
- The race-ready and buildable classic Ferrari 250 GTO, 488 GTE and historic 312 T4 cars each feature a minifigure cockpit, wheels with rubber tires, authentic design details, racing colors and race-graphics stickers.
- Remove the windshields on the Ferrari 250 GTO and 488 GTE to place a minifigure in each car.
- The Ferrari 312 T4 comes with an extra interchangeable wing, like the one used to change the downforce on the 1979 world-championship-winning car.
- Workshop features an adjustable car ramp, tool rack with assorted tool elements, vintage-style fuel pump, storage cabinet, track exit, decorative arch with Ferrari logo and green-white-and-red Italian flag stickers, plus wall poster stickers.
- Museum features a “roped-off” display area for a car, trophy cabinet with a trophy element and 3 model car elements.
- Racetrack section features buildable Italian-flag-style green-white-and-red curbs, and an arch with Ferrari logo and checkered stickers.
- Accessory elements include the 3 racing drivers’ helmets, race marshal’s checkered flag and the visitor’s camera.
- This construction toy is suitable for ages 8-14.
- Workshop/museum measures over 3″ (10cm) high, 8″ (22cm) wide and 7″ (18cm) deep, and 19″ (50cm) wide when opened out.
- Racetrack measures over 5″ (13cm) high, 11″ (30cm) wide and 19″ (50cm) deep.
- Ferrari 250 GTO measures over 1″ (5cm) high, 6″ (15cm) long and 2″ (6cm) wide.
- Ferrari 488 GTE measures over 1″ (5cm) high, 6″ (16cm) long and 2″ (6cm) wide.
- Ferrari 312 T4 measures over 1″ (4cm) high, 6″ (16cm) long and 2″ (6cm) wide.