|Size (L x W x H)||10 in x 4 in x 6 in|
- Same Exploding Kittens madness, but with card art much too horrible/incredible to include in a kid-friendly version. Do NOT buy for children, unless you’re ready to have some weird conversations.
- A Simple Card Game for Kids and Adults - Perfect for all occasions, including a family game night, beach trip, road trip or drinking with friends!
- Game Of The Year Award Winner - More than 10 million copies sold, breaking records in kids games, adult games and everything in between.
- Beginner-Friendly, Just 2 Minutes to Learn - If you draw an Exploding Kitten, you lose and you are full of loser sad-sauce. All the other cards in the deck help you avoid or mitigate your risk of drawing an Exploding Kitten. If you don’t explode, YOU WIN!
- 15 Minutes to Play, 2-5 Players - Includes 56 cards, featuring hilarious illustrations from the creator of The Oatmeal.
Exploding kittens is a card game for people who are into kittens and explosions and laser beams and sometimes goats. In this highly-strategic, kitty-powered version of Russian roulette, players draw cards until someone draws an exploding kitten, at which point They explode, they are Dead, and they are out of the game -- unless that player has a defuse card, which can defuse the kitten using things like laser pointers, belly rubs, and catnip sandwiches. All of the other cards in the deck are used to move, mitigate, or avoid the exploding kittens. This nsfw version of the game contains the full version of exploding kittens, but the artwork on each card has been replaced with content too horrible/amazing to be used in the original exploding kittens game. The nsfw edition can be played with 2 to 5 players or combined with another deck to play with up to 9 players.
1x Exploding Kittens : NSFW Edition