|Size (L x W x H)||6 in x 2 in x 8 in|
- A 30-minute, push your luck dice game for 1-5 players, where the more compatible your character and the dragon are, the better the odds get of not getting burned.
- A fun, light-hearted send-up of dating apps like Tinder, with tarot-sized cards as the app deck and date locations with special bonuses provided by theWhelp app deck.
- D&D is exploding and with it an interest in fantasy themed games. Dragons remain one of the most appealing creatures in the genre for all ages, genders and backgrounds. Dragons sell fantasy games.
- The game does not have a dating bias, meaning it appeals widely and broadly, without being too overt. However, if you look closely, the dragons are gender fluid and open to interpretation. The scoring is balanced so all dating styles are equally valid to win: finding your one true love, dating around casually, even polyamorous synergies can be found in the game. You make it the experience you want it to be.
- Simple to learn, easy to jump into quickly, and the play expereince only gets better when players 'get into their character' and describe their successes and failures beyond the roll of the dice.
Date Dragons, Without Getting Burned!
Are you a dragon looking for companionship?
Or just the adventurous type, looking to join the exciting dragon dating scene? Cindr is a ‘push your luck’ dice and card game that allows players to set up a dating profile and then thumb through potential matches, seeing if a given dragon sounds compatible.
If so, Meet Up and say hello – and if that goes well, push your luck, and take the Next Step. You never know, before the date is over you may just take things to the Next Level! The better the dates go, the more Love points you earn – but watch out, just 3 Flames will leave you burned, scoreless and searching for love all over again. Will you be the first of your friends to find love and fulfillment?
1x cindr - Date Dragons without getting Burned